Tips - Technical
Tips and Tricks - Links
We are suppliers of parts not engineers. We provide some technical information on these pages but for more indepth technical, engineering or design assistance you should contact an engineer.
If you require technical data on our products please try the links below first and if you still can’t find the information you need please contact us by e-mail.
- Brisbane Machine Shop Ph: 07 3890 8288 Fax: 07 3890 8299
Authenticity - Collections
- How a bearing is made
- Changing Wheel Bearings
- Changing Front Wheel Bearings - Scotty Kilmer
- Installing Skateboard Bearings
- Removing Skateboard Bearings
- Cleaning Skateboard Bearings
- Timken Bearings Manual
- Replacing Bearings in Front Loader Washing machines.
- Replacing Bearings and Spindles in Dental Handpiece
- Push Bike Bearing Forum - Ceramic Vs Steel Bearings
- Push Bike Bearings
Model Flying Rules
- Basic RC Heli Part 1 - General
- Basic RC Heli Part 2 - Control and Setup
- Basic RC Heli Part 3 - Blade Grip Torque
- Basic RC Heli Part 4 - Spool Up & Blade Tracking
- Basic RC Heli Part 5 - Ground Exercises
- Basic RC Heli Part 6 - Learning to Hover
- Basic RC Heli Part 7 - Hover Figure 8s
- Basic RC Heli Part 8 - Nose Forward flying
- Basic RC Heli Part 9 - Circle Circuit .
- Basic RC Heli Part 10 - Fast Forward Flight
- Basic RC Heli Part 11 - Large Figure-8
- Basic RC Heli Part 12 - The Nose In Hover .
- Basic RC Heli Part 13 - Intro To Aerobatics .
For a huge range of bearings online please visit the Bearing Shop Online Website.
The Small Parts and Bearings has a much larger range of engineering supplies.
For the best range of miniature and small bearings please try the Miniature Bearings Australia website. Miniature Bearings Australia also list a large variety of miniature engineering products.
Hobby and Engineering Supplies offers 3244 products in 326 categories including spare parts for remote control cars, assortment kits, kites, styrene, depron, ceramic and ceramic hybrid bearings, bearings, tools, belts and adhesives - see the full listing in the Online Catalogue. We have excellent Freight Rates within Australia and worldwide. We offer a choice of delivery with a signature required, or cheaper options with no signature required. The no signature required options are at the customer’s risk once the goods leave our store.
Using the links throughout this site you will find extensive information including catalogues, technical data, and other product specific information. We sell our products worldwide through our online store and our overseas freight rates are competitive for fully traceable courier delivery.
Hobby and Engineering Supplies is part of MBA Group offering a select range from the MBA Group catalogue.
Hobby and Engineering Supplies products are not authorised for sale into the USA or Canada due to the reluctance of Australian insurers to provide product liability insurance into those two countries.
Information on this website is Copyright Hobby and Engineering Supplies 1997. All rights reserved.